Name: Strutta.com Media Inc., or Strutta
Click on a logo below to download a ZIP containing an EPS and a JPG.
Tagline: Powerful Social Promotions
Strutta's industry leading technology connects brands with their target consumers through powerful social promotions. Its flexible do-it-yourself platform gives brands and agencies the power to build and manage integrated campaigns on Facebook and the social web.
Strutta's industry leading technology connects brands with their target consumers through powerful social promotions. The Strutta platform has powered successful promotions for international brands and organizations including Crate and Barrel, Johnson & Johnson, Comcast, Airbnb, and the United Nations Development Programme. Strutta's do-it-yourself tools have also allowed thousands of smaller businesses to build and manage social media campaigns. Strutta is a privately held company headquartered in Vancouver, BC, and is a Facebook Preferred Developer Consultant. For more information visit http://strutta.com/
Maura Rodgers, Founder/CEO
Maura has been starting, advising and investing in Internet companies for over 15 years. Previously, Maura was an EIR with Initio Group, where she helped manage their portfolio, assess market opportunities, and handle public relations. Prior to Initio Group, Maura founded Bootup Entrepreneurial Society, a community and mentor driven non-profit organization that was formed to inspire entrepreneurship in Canada and help Internet startups take their idea from conception to commercialization.
Before starting Strutta, Maura was VP of Marketing and co-founder at Spinway, where she was largely responsible for making Spinway become the fastest growing ISP in history with over 8 million users in 11 months. She was in charge of the overall communications and marketing strategy at Spinway and worked closely with all partners including Yahoo!, Costco, Barnes & Noble, Capital One and Kmart to streamline communications and ensure the success of their ISP product launches. Prior to Spinway, Maura was founder of Lloyd Edwards, Inc. – a boutique marketing consulting company specializing in marketing communications, training and product launches. Her clients included Forbes 500’s Boston Scientific, Inc.
In addition to running Strutta, Maura works hard to promote Canada's startup community and connect entrepreneurs with investors, mentors and influencers across at home and internationally. To that end, Maura co-founded and hosts Launch Party technology events to showcase the most innovative startups across Canada and the Pacific Northwest. Since 2008, Launch Party has showcased over 100 early stage Internet companies including Gist, Hootsuite, Summify and Tynt. In addition to Launch Party, Maura also co-founded the Startup Visa Canada initiative with Boris Wertz and Danny Robinson to help attract and recruit the most talented immigrant entrepreneurs from around the world.
Outside the office, Maura enjoys spending her free time with her two kids, cooking for friends, hiking the north shore trails and doing hot yoga. She holds a BA in English from UMass Boston, WSET certification and a culinary degree from Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts.
Strutta.com Media Inc.
300-128 W Hastings St
Canada, V6B 1G8
Recent News:See more Strutta news
- Oct. 2012 - All Facebook - Social marketing and promotions platform Strutta Media announced an integration with interactive marketing provider ExactTarget that combines Strutta’s contest and sweepstakes tools with the SocialPages application from ExactTarget. Read More
- Jun. 2012 - BC Business - Create repeat business by offering easy-to-use tools. Strutta.com Media Inc. has become a Vancouver tech success story for its sophisticated but user-friendly online applications that help its customers create contests or sweepstakes for marketing and promotional purposes. Read More
- Feb. 2012 - Reuters - The Meltwater Group, one of the world's leading online media intelligence companies, and Strutta Media Inc., a leading developer of social marketing applications and analytics for the next generation of online promotions, today announced a strategic partnership. Through this venture, Meltwater will deliver a more robust social media marketing offering, helping companies to more effectively engage with their key stakeholders. Read More
- Dec. 2011 - Vancouver Sun - Vancouver tech company Strutta has tapped into the power of social media to create an online contest platform that lets companies turn their customers and fans into brand ambassadors. In one current Strutta-powered contest, the Vancouver Canucks are inviting fans to submit... Read More
- Nov. 2011 - U.S. News - In social-media land, much like all aspects of business, getting the desired results takes time—especially if you want to build a community of advocates who love what you do. You have to start by building a solid foundation, sharing quality content, and engaging daily to create a quality Facebook page. Read More
"We are just beginning to tap in to the potential for these type of promotions and we are excited to expand our efforts through this relationship."
- John Seebeck, Vice President eCommerce at Crate and Barrel
"Strutta's technology is robust, intuitive and well-engineered. From start to finish, they operate as partners rather than vendors, and were always willing to go above and beyond to ensure that our program was a success."
- Becca Young, Director of Digital Strategy at Edelman Digital
"Working with Strutta has been an absolute pleasure. The Strutta team has been extremely flexible and eager to help us achieve the best results. I highly recommend Strutta and look forward to working with them in the future."
- Ivan Kayser, Vice President at Hill & Knowlton