Customer Support Specialist (Support)
Strutta is currently seeking a Customer Success team member for a one-year term (maternity).
Strutta is a DIY Social Media Contests & Sweepstakes platform based in Vancouver that has served some of the largest consumer brands in the world over its 9-year existence.
We are currently looking for a support delivery expert to cover our Customer Success function for a 1-year term. You’ll be enabling a highly diverse group of users and partners as they work to develop social promotions for their brands using our online platform.
- Have 3-5 years’ experience in a support capacity
- Love problem solving and feel comfortable in high-pressure situations
- Have worked in a software environment before
- Are a strong communicator and execellent provider of customer service, both over the phone and through email
- Are comfortable in ZenDesk, Desk.com, or an equivalent support platform
- Enjoy using social media, and are active on at least a few channels
- Thrive in a self-driven, independent work environment
- Feel comfortable using a Mac or a PC
It would be nice if you:
- Are flexible with availability/times of work
- Have experience with Quality Assurance/testing
- Have worked in a SaaS environment before
- Understand the objectives of digital marketers
Is this you?
We’re a highly flexible team that keep varied hours and work both remotely and in our downtown office. If you’re a candidate who is looking to handle multiple support positions in a part-time capacity, we’d love to hear from you!
Anticipated Start Date - May 1st
If you'd like to apply for this position, please apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the job title in the subject.
This posting is for a 25hr/week position from May 2017 to April 2018