Do-It-Yourself Promotion Builder
Per Promotion LaunchSign Up Free
- Random Draw, Instant Win and UGC Contesting
- Facebook, Instagram, Microsite, IFrame, Multichannel
- Refer-a-Friend Viral Sharing Incentives
- Code and Uniquecode Entry Restriction
- 25,000 Participants
- 2 Months Active Rounds
- Sweepstakes Code and Uniquecode Entry Restriction
- Image, Video, Audio, Text Contest Media Types
- Refer-a-Friend Viral Sweepstakes Sharing Incentives
- Participant Social Sharing Tools
- Fully Responsive Promotion Interface
- Entry Form Field Customization
- Promotion Round Customization
- Entry and Promotion Content Export
- Accredited Random Draw & Instant Win Mechanism
- Geographic & Age Restriction
- Email Support
Add-On - Participants
Per 1000 Additional Participants
Add-On - Time
Per Additional Month
Add-On - Custom Domain
Custom Promotion Domain
Calculate Your Total Amount
$Sign Up Free
Frequently Asked Questions
How do Participant and Active Rounds Limits work?
A Participant is counted towards your promotion for every time that someone creates their first entry or casts their first vote. Active Round time is defined as the time during which your promotion has an active submission, voting or judging round. Your promotion may be live while there are no Active Rounds.
Is there a Free Trial?
It's possible to sign-up for the Promotions Platform for free without supplying any payment details. By signing up, you're able to build a promotion from start to finish and access all available features. Payment is only required at the point where you would like to launch your promotion.
Where’s the Professional Package?
Strutta has modified its pricing model to make everything more simple and economical: now, all promotion launches cost $250, with additional features available as individual add-ons. To see a complete list of included features, click "See More" above.
How much is it to use the API or use Professional Services?
Usage of the Promotions API starts with a simple participant-based pricing model similar to the Promotions Builder: $0.01-per-Participant created. For more information on API or Professional Services projects, please contact us.